There is no expensive software to purchase.
Our Purchase Order Management System is specifically designed to make it easier for YOU to conduct international business. Instant access via the internet to the latest shipment and order information plus downloadable images of all related documents for your easy reference.
As standard, our system provides a colour-coded snapshot of the progress of orders. It takes customer service personnel a moment to notice if an order requires attention. A business logic component allows users to set up their own communication and follow-up parameters. There is no need for users to change the parameters within which they operate. They just have to be prepared for a faster, and more accurate, information flow than they are used to.
To ensure a safer environment for your system and to protect ours, we have implemented high level Firewalls throughout our server network and upgraded to bank level encryption.
All users who require access to these services must do so by using approved software and Internet gateways.
Online Freight Management
Thinking fast isn’t thinking fast enough anymore, you must be connected. With our online freight management system, monitoring your goods as they move across the globe gives you complete visibility and contact with your service provider and end customer.
As standard, our system provides a snapshot of the progress of your orders, shipment status information and other bespoke activity data reports can be downloaded into Microsoft excel format at a click of a button.
To insure a safer environment for your system and to protect ours, we have high level fire walls through our global server network with high level encryption protocols.
All users who require access to these services must do so by using approved software and internet gateways.
Your Landed Costs Reports
Due to the nature of the work we undertake, we are party to a raft of sensitive information concerning clients’ commercial transactions – including purchase/sale prices, suppliers, customers, duties paid, unit prices, frequency of transactions. We have developed a suite of reports that can be fully tailored to include whatever information you require.
Our reports are made specifically to be helpful for all members of companies from shipping departments, to managing directors and purchasing departments, to financial directors. Our reports can even be made to help stock control and warehousing methods.
• Your choice of frequency (weekly, monthly)
• Provision in format of your choice (email-via Microsoft Word, Excel, fax, hardcopy, etc)
• ‘Breakdown’ of various charges fields to your specifics (Customs Clearance, Airline Handling, Duty, VAT, Import Freight Costs)
• Graphs / chart of your choice for presentations or to match your current format
Clients often find the provision of statistical reports via Microsoft Excel enables them to transfer figures into larger reporting structures.
Our reports benefit clients by;
A) Highlighting areas of significant spend
B) Allowing for easy ‘landed cost’ calculations
C) Saving time previously dedicated to searching old job files for figures
D) Providing ‘measurable’ performance guidelines
Why RIF Group?
- Transport network spanning 195 countries
- Industry-leading freight services by sea, air and road
- World-class flexible, efficient and scalable logistics service
- Reliable, secure, cost effective storage, fulfilment and distribution
- Well located Customs warehouses in the UK and Europe
- Leading-edge technology
- Wide and growing range of services
- Able to support businesses in all sectors
- Regional offices offering a personal service
- We are experts at what we do, and we’re here to help you
Contact us TODAY for more information
What's going on
Join us on your favourite Social Media platform to keep up with what we are up to, our latest news and updates to our services.