Businesses dependent on transporting freight around the world will naturally be affected and concerned by global political and economic uncertainty. The biggest challenge many businesses face now is Brexit. Importers and exporters need reassurance more than ever that their operations and logistics will not be disrupted.
Our response to this challenge was to give our customers the certainty and reassurance they need.
We launched RIF Europe which operates from the heart of Europe, next to Schiphol Airport in the Netherlands. Through RIF Europe, customers can seamlessly and efficiently trade in mainland Europe and beyond, mitigating the risks to their operations and revenues presented by Brexit.
Our European forwarding service includes;
- International freight forwarding (air, sea and road)
- Licenced customs clearance service
- Fiscal representation for VAT purposes
- Full 3PL (warehousing, pick/pack & distribution)
If you have logistics and transportation requirements in Europe, find out how through RIF Europe you can stay competitive, find efficiencies in your supply chain and continue to successfully trade in the EU. Contact us now.
Why RIF Group?
- Transport network spanning 195 countries
- Industry-leading freight services by sea, air and road
- World-class flexible, efficient and scalable logistics service
- Reliable, secure, cost effective storage, fulfilment and distribution
- Well located Customs warehouses in the UK and Europe
- Leading-edge technology
- Wide and growing range of services
- Able to support businesses in all sectors
- Regional offices offering a personal service
- We are experts at what we do, and we’re here to help you
Contact us TODAY for more information
What's going on
Join us on your favourite Social Media platform to keep up with what we are up to, our latest news and updates to our services.